The basic information
1. In 2006, got a doctoral degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics manufacturing engineering from Northwestern Polytechnical University, and stayed to teach.In 2009,promoted to associate professor.In 2015,promoted to professor.
2. During 2014 and 2015, working as a national public visiting scholar in Concordia University.
Research on high efficiency and precision machining technology of high-strength alloy components for aircraft, engine and other aviation equipment. The main research include:
(1)Cutting mechanism of aviation hard-machining material
(2)Processing technology of aviation complex structure
(3)Surface integrity anti-fatigue manufacturing technology
(4)Intelligent processing technology
In recent years,host and participate in scientific research projects more than 15 items. Published more than 30 academic papers. Won more than 8 items of national invention patent.
1. Surface integrity and fatigue behavior in shot-peening for high-speed milled 7055 aluminum alloy，PROCEEDINGS OF THE INSTITUTION OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERS PART B-JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING MANUFACTURE, 1–14, Published online on March 25,2015，SCI Source Journals Indexed （DOI: 10.1177/0954405415573704）.
2. Control rules of surface integrity and formation of metamorphic layer in high-speed milling of 7055 aluminum alloy，PROCEEDINGS OF THE INSTITUTION OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERS PART B-JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING MANUFACTURE，229（2）: 187-204，FEB 2015，SCI Source Journals Indexed (WOS:000349622900001)，EI Indexed (Accession number: 20144700234986).
3. Experimental study on grinding force and grinding temperature of Aermet 100 steel in surface grinding，JOURNAL OF MATERIALS PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY，214（11）：2191-2199，NOV 2014，SCI Source Journals Indexed (WOS:000340300400001)，EI Indexed (Accession number:20142617869124.)
4. A comparative study of residual stress and affected layer in Aermet100 steel grinding with alumina and cBN wheels，INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCED MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY，74（1-4）：125-137，SEP 2014，SCI Source Journals Indexed (WOS:000340675500011), EI Indexed (Accession number: 20143518099830).
5. Peening surface integrity of different milling conditions for high strength aluminum alloy 7055,Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Innovative Design and Manufacturing(ICIDM 2014),Address: Montreal, QC, Canada，Date: August 13, 2014 - August 15, 2014，p 300-304, EI Indexed (Accession number:20144600189592).
6. Surface integrity and fatigue behavior for high-speed milling Ti-10V-2Fe-3Al titanium alloy, Journal of Failure Analysis and Prevention,14(1):102-112,February2014, EI Indexed (Accession number:20140617273096).
7. Experimental Research on Surface Roughness and Topography of Grinding Ultra-high Strength Steel Aermet100 with CBN wheel,International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Instrumentation (ICMEI)，Address : Brisbane AUSTRALIA，Date : DEC 31-JAN 02,2013-2014. Applied Mechanics and Materials,526:28-32,2014,ISTP Indexed (WOS:000348455500005), EI Indexed (Accession number:20141017436656).
8.Effects of cutting parameters on surface residual stress and its mechanism in high-speed milling of TB6,PROCEEDINGS OF THE INSTITUTION OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERS PART B-JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING MANUFACTURE,227（B4）: 483-493,APR 2013，SCI Source Journals Indexed (WOS:000317991500002), EI Indexed (Accession number:20132616455655).
9.Influence of high-speed milling parameter on3D surface topography and fatigue behavior of TB6 titanium alloy,TRANSACTIONS OF NONFERROUS METALS SOCIETY OF CHINA,23(3): 650-660, MAR 2013,SCI Source Journals Indexed (WOS:000324003100012), EI Indexed (Accession number: 20131616211281).
10. Research on surface integrity of grinding Inconel718,INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCED MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY,65(5-8):1019-1030,MAR 2013,SCI Source Journals Indexed (WOS:000315569200037).
11. Experimental Research on Surface Roughness and Topography of Aluminum Alloy 7055 under High-Speed Milling,2013 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Science and Engineering(ICMSE2013), Address : Hong Kong,Date: March 1-3, 2013.Applied Mechanics and Materials, 328 :916-920, 2013,Inspec Indexed (Accession number: 14106354)
12. Research on Surface Roughness and Surface Topography of High-Speed Milling TB6 Titanium Alloy , Aeronautical Manufacturing Technology , (21),Sep 2012.
13.The Study of Residual stresses in High-speed Milling of Titanium Alloy TC11,International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Materials Engineering (ICMSME 2011)，Address : Shanghai,Date: OCT 14-15, 2011. Advanced Materials Research,443-444:160-165,2012,ISTP Indexed (WOS:000308895800027), EI Indexed (Accession number:20120514722539).
14. Exploring Surface Roughness and Surface Morphology of High-spdde Milling TC11 Titanium Alloy, Mechanical Science and Technology, 30(9),Sep 2011.
15.Collaborative manufacturing resources optimization deployment process model and its realization,2008,Vol. 14 No. 3.
16.Research on Resources Optimization Deployment Model and Algorithm for Collaborative Manufacturing Process.International Journal of Production Research.2006,44(16):3279-3302.
Reviewer of Academic Journals,including JEM, IJAMT, Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, China Surface Engineering, Mechanical Science and Technology, Aeronautical Manufacturing Technology and Aviation Precision Manufacturing Technology .