2017.6-present Northwestern Polytechnical University Associate Professor
2016.4-2017.4 Nanyang Technological University (Singapore) Research Fellow
2015.8-2016.4 Nanyang Technological University (Singapore) Research Assistant
2011.7-2015.7 TUM CREATE Sinagpore Research Assistant
Journal papers (first and corresponding author)
12. Hong Yu, Khang
Ngoc Dinh, Yuanmiao Sun, Haosen Fan, Yonghui Wang, Yao Jing, Shuzhou Li, Madhavi
Srinivasan, Qingyu Yan, “Performance-improved Li-O2 Battery by
Tailoring Phases of MoxC Porous Nanorods as An Efficient Cathode, Nanoscale, 2018, DOI:10.1039/C8NR04319.
11. Hong Yu , Haosen Fan, Jiong Wang, Yizhong Lu, Xin Wang, Jong-min Lee, Qingyu Yan,“3D ordered porous MoxC (x=1 or 2) for advanced hydrogen evolution and Li storage”, Nanoscale, 2017,9, 7260-7267.
10. Hong Yu , Jun Yang, HongboGeng, Chengchao Li, “Facile preparation of carbon wrapped copper telluride nanowires as high performance anodes for sodium and lithium ion batteries”, Nanotechnology, 2017, 28 (14), 145403.
9. Hong Yu , Jun Yang, Haosen Fan, “Controllable Synthesis of Various V2O5
Micro-/Nanostructures as High performance Cathode for Lithium ion batteries”, CrystEngComm,2017,
Sun#, Hong Yu #, Hao Su, Feng Jin, Jincheng Liu, Cheng Chao Li, “General Synthetic
Protocol for the Synthesis of Ru-X (X=Rh, Pd, Ag) Heterogeneous Ultrathin
Nanowires with a Tunable Composition” ChemCatChem,
2017, 9, 347-353. (Co-first author)
7. Hong Yu , Haosen Fan, Xinglong Wu, Huanwen Wang, ZhongzhenLuo,
Huiteng Tan, BoluoYadian, Yizhong Huang and Qingyu Yan, “Diffusion induced concave Co3O4@CoFe2O4
hollow heterostructures for high performance lithium ion battery anode” Energy Storage Materials, 2016,
6. Hong Yu , Dalei Sun, Jincheng Liu, Yanxiong Fang, Chengchao Li, “Monodispersemesoporous Ta2O5
colloidal spheres as a highly effective photocatalyst for hydrogen production” InternationalJournal of Hydrogen Energy,
2016, 41, 17225-17232.
5. Cheng Chao Li#, Hong Yu #, Qingyu Yan, Huey HoonHng, “Green synthesis of highly reduced graphene oxide by compressed hydrogen gas towards energy storage devices”Journal of Power Sources, 2015, 274, 310-317. (Co-first author)
4. Hong Yu , Haosen Fan, BoluoYadian, Huiteng Tan, Weiling Liu, Huey HoonHng, Qingyu Yan, “General Approach for MOF-Derived Porous Spinel AFe2O4 Hollow Structures and Their Superior Lithium Storage Properties”ACS Applied Material Interfaces, 2015, 7 (48), 26751-26757.
3. Xin Huang#, Hong Yu #, Huiteng
Tan, Jixin Zhu, Wenyu Zhang, Chengyuan Wang, Jun Zhang, Yuxi Wang,Yunbo Lv, Zhi
Zeng, Dayong Liu, Jun Ding,Qichun Zhang, Madhavi Srinivasan, Pulickel M.
Ajayan, Huey Hoon Hng, Qingyu Yan, “Carbon Nanotube-Encapsulated Noble Metal Nanoparticle
Hybrid as a Cathode Material for Li-Oxygen Batteries”,
Advanced Functional Materials, 2014, 24 (41), 6516-6523. (Co-first author)
2. Hong Yu, Cao Guan, XianhongRui, Bo Ouyang, BoluoYadian, Yizhong Huang, Hua Zhang, Harry E. Hoster, Hong Jin Fan, Qingyu Yan, “Hierarchically porous three-dimensional electrodes of CoMoO4 and ZnCo2O4 and their high anode performance for lithium ion batteries”Nanoscale, 2014, 6, 10556-10561.1. Hong Yu , XianhongRui, Huiteng Tan, Jing Chen, Xin Huang, Chen Xu, Weiling Liu, Denis Y. W. Yu, Harry E. Hoster, Qingyu Yan, “Cu Doped V2O5 Flowers as Cathode Material for High-Performance Lithium Ion Batteries”, Nanoscale, 2013, 5 (11), 4937 -4943.
Copyright © Northwestern Polytechnical University ADD:127 West Youyi Road,Xi'an Shaanxi,710072,P.R.China