The basic information
Aug. 2018 – Now Northwestern Polytechnical University, School of Materials Science & Engineering, Associate Professor
Aug. 2016 – Aug. 2018 Nanyang Technological University, School of Materials Science & Engineering, Research Fellow
We welcome master candidates and postdoctoral fellow from all nationalities. Please contact me via e-mail.
The ideal candidate should possess:
1. Cheng-Feng Du, Xiaoli Sun, Hong Yu, Qinghua Liang, Khang-Ngoc Dinh, Yun Zheng, Yubo Luo, Zhiguo Wang*, Qingyu Yan*, Synergy of Nb Doping and Surface Alloy Enhanced on Water–Alkali Electrocatalytic Hydrogen Generation Performance in Ti-Based MXene. Adv. Sci. 2019, 0 (0), 1900116.
2. Cheng-Feng Du, Khang-Ngoc Dinh, Qinghua Liang, Yun Zheng, Yubo Luo, Jianli Zhang, Qingyu Yan*, Self-Assemble and in situ formation of Ni1-xFexPS3 nanomosaic-decorated MXene hybrids for overall water splitting. Adv. Energy Mater., 2018, 8, 1801127.
3. Cheng-Feng Du, Qinghua Liang, Yun Zheng, Yubo Luo, Hui Mao and Qingyu Yan, Porous MXene Frameworks Support Pyrite Nanodots toward High-Rate Pseudocapacitive Li/Na-Ion Storage. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces, 2018, 10(40), 33779-33784.
4. Cheng-Feng Du, Qinghua Liang, Raksha Dangol, Jin Zhao, Hao Ren, Srinivasan Madhavi, Qingyu Yan*, Layered trichalcogenidophosphate: a new catalyst family for water splitting. Nano-Micro Letters 2018, 10 (4), 67.
5. Xueda. Ding, Cheng-Feng Du*, Jian-Rong Li*, and Xiao-Ying Huang, FeS2 microspheres wrapped by N-doped rGO from an Fe-based ionic liquid precursor for rechargeable lithium ion batteries. Sustainable Energy & Fuels, 2019, 3, 701-708. (Back Cover, HOT Articles Collection)
6. Xueda. Ding, Song Lei, Cheng-Feng Du*, Zailai Xie, Jian-Rong Li*, and Xiao-Ying Huang, Small-sized CuS nanoparticles/N,S co-doped rGO composites as the anode materials for high-performance lithium-ion batteries. Adv. Mater. Interfaces, 2019, 6, 1900038. (Inside Back Cover)
7. Cheng-Feng Du, Qing-Hua Liang, Yu-Bo Luo, Yun Zheng, Qing-Yu Yan*, Recent advances in printable secondary batteries. J. Mater. Chem. A, 2017, 5 (43), 22442-22458.
8. Cheng-Feng Du, Jian-Rong Li, Bo Zhang, Nan-Nan Shen, Xiao-Ying Huang*, From T2,2@Bmmim to Alkali@T2,2@Bmmim Ivory Ball-like Clusters: Ionothermal Syntheses, Precise Doping, and Photocatalytic Properties, Inorg. Chem., 2015, 54 (12), 5874-5878.
9. Cheng-Feng Du, Jian-Rong Li, Nan-Nan Shen, Ming-Ting Hao, Zi-Wang, and Xiao-Ying Huang*, Synthesizing the 2D and 3D selenidostannates in ionic liquids: the synergetic structure-directing effect of ionic liquid and metal-amine complex, Chem. Asian J. 2016, 11(10), 1555-1564. (Front Cover)
10. Cheng-Feng Du, Nan-Nan Shen, Jian-Rong Li, Ming-Ting Hao, Zi-Wang, Chu-Chu Chen, and Xiao-Ying Huang*, Two novel selenidostannates from mixed structure-directing systems: The large ten-membered ring of [Sn3Se4] semicubes and the 3D [Sn4Se9]n2n- with multi-channels, Dalton Trans. 2016, 45(23), 9523-9528.
11. Cheng-Feng Du, Jian-Rong Li*, Mei-Ling Feng, Guo-Dong Zou, Nan-Nan Shen and Xiao-Ying Huang, Varied forms of lamellar [Sn3Se7]n2n- anion: the competitive and synergistic structural directing effects of metal-amine complex and imidazolium cations, Dalton Trans. 2015, 44(16), 7364-7372.
12. Cheng-Feng Du, Mei-Ling Feng, Jian-Rong Li, Guo-Dong Zou, Ke-Zhao Du, and Xiao-Ying Huang* Assembly and structural transformation of organic–decorated manganese selenidostannates, Dalton Trans. 2014, 43, 6002-6005.
13. Cheng-Feng Du, Jian-Rong Li, and Xiao-Ying Huang*, Microwave-assisted ionothermal synthesis of SnSex nanodots: a facile precursor approach towards SnSe2 nanodots/graphene nanocomposites, RSC Adv. 2016, 6(12), 9835-9842.
14. Cheng-Feng Du, Jian-Rong Li, and Xiao-Ying Huang*, Ionothermal synthesis and electrochemical properties of a selenidostannate containing the mixed cations of Na+ and enH+, J. Solid State Chem. 2016, 238, 203-209.
15. Cheng-Feng Du, Qinghua Liang, and Qingyu Yan*, Graphene-supported bimetal phosphorus trisulfides as novel 0D-2D nanohybrid for high rate Li-ion storage, J. Energy Chem., 2017, 27, 190.