The basic information
July 1995_Sept.2003: working as an English teacer in the College English teaching and reseach section of the former Department of Foreign Languages NPU
Sept. 2003_Oct. 2013 working with Deparment of Foregn languages Education in School of Humanities, Economics and Laws
Oct.2013 _ workingwith Department of College English Teaching in School of Foreign Languages
Sept.1991_ June 1995 : studying in forme Foreign Languages Department of Shaanxi Normal UnIversity, majoring in English eduation, bachelor of arts.
Graduate school experience:
Sept. 2003_Sept.2006: studying in Graduate school of NPU, in the discipline of Foreign linguistics and Apllied Linguistics, master of arts
1. C-E Translation of the Public Signs inXi'an: Problems and Solutions Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University (Social Sciences Edition), Vol.35 No.2 June 2015
2.Jane Austen and Women's EQ Education in Great Britain: Foreign Language Education Vol.35 No.6, Nov. 2014
3.A Comparison of Jane Austen’s and Charlotte Brontë’s Feministic Thoughts: A Case Study of Pride and Prejudice & Jane Eyre:Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University (Social Sciences Edition), Vol.31 No.3, Sept. 2011
4. An Analysis of Aileen Chang Fever in Mainland China: HeNan Social Sciences No.2, March. 2010.
5. The Impacts of Macro Translational Culture on the Selection of Translation Materials in Modern China: Social Scientists, No.9, Sept. 2009
6 An Interpretation of Kipling’s Cultural Identity: Around Southeast Asia, No.7, July
7. The Challenges Faced by the Translators of Science and Technology Intelligence: Around Southeast Asia, No.6, June 2009
8. An Analysis of Contextual Influences on the Coherence of Texts: LanZhou Academic Journal, No.12, Decem.2008
9. An Analysis of Character Structure in The Great Gatsby: Writer Magazine No.16 August 2008