The basic information
I received the B.E., M.E. and Ph.D. degrees in control science and engineering from Northwestern Polytechnical University, Xi'an, China, in 2009, 2012 and 2016 respectively and the Ph.D. degree in information science and technology from Université de Technologie de Compiègne, Compiègne, France, in 2016.
I am an Associate Professor with the School of Automation, Northwestern Polytechnical University, Xi'an, China. I have authored/co-authored of two books, more than 40 peer-reviewed journal and conference papers. My research interests include information fusion, belief function theory and its application in machine learning and decision making.
I have been served as section chair of the 12th International Conference on Intelligent Unmanned Systems, organization committee member of the 4th School on Belief Functions and their Applications, and editorial board member of several peer reviewed journals including PLOS One and American Journal of Artificial Intelligence.
2008/09 – 2009/07, Honors College,Northwestern Polytechnical University, Bachelor
Machine learning, Data Mining, Information fusion, Belief function theory
Modeling and inference of complex systems with uncertainty
1. Geng Xiaojiao, Liang Yan, Jiao Lianmeng .ARC-SL: Association rule-based classification with soft labels. Knowledge-Based Systems, vol.225, 107116, 2021.
2. Geng Xiaojiao, Liang Yan, Jiao Lianmeng .EARC: Evidential association rule-based classification. Information Sciences, vol.547, pp.202-222, 2021.
3. Geng Xiaojiao, Liang Yan, Jiao Lianmeng. Multi-frame decision fusion based on evidential association rule mining for target identification. Applied Soft Computing, vol.94, 106460, 2020.
4. Qiao Dianfeng, Liang Yan, Jiao Lianmeng . Boundary Detection-Based Density Peaks Clustering. IEEE Access, vol.7, pp.152755-152765, 2019.
5. , Geng Xiaojiao, Pan Quan. EEkNN: k-nearest neighbor classifier with an evidential editing procedure for training samples. Electronics, vol.8, 592, 2019.
6. , Geng Xiaojiao, Pan Quan. Compact belief rule base learning for classification with evidential clustering. Entropy, vol.21, 443, 2019.
7. , Geng Xiaojiao, Pan Quan. BPkNN: k-nearest neighbor classifier with pairwise distance metrics and belief function theory. IEEE Access, vol.7, pp.48935-48947, 2019.
8. Feng Xiaoxue, Liang Yan, , He Chongyang. JIE for a class of MD systems. IET Signal Processing, vol.11, pp.647-656, 2017.
9. , Denoeux Thierry, Pan Quan. A hybrid belief rule-based classification system based on uncertain training data and expert knowledge. , vol.46, pp.1711-1723, 2016.
10. , Pan Quan, Liang Yan, Feng Xiaoxue, Yang Feng. Combining sources of evidence with reliability and importance for decision making. , vol.24, pp.87-106, 2016.
11. , Pan Quan, Denoeux Thierry, Liang Yan, Feng Xiaoxue. Belief rule-based classification system: Extension of FRBCS in belief functions framework. vol.309, pp.26-49, 2015
12. , Pan Quan, Feng Xiaoxue. Multi-hypothesis nearest-neighbor classifier based on class-conditional weighted distance metric. , vol.151, pp.1468-1476, 2015.
13. Feng Xiaoxue, Snoussi Hichem, Liang Yan, .
14. Feng Xiaoxue, Liang Yan, Zhou Lin, . Joint mode identification and localization improvement of OTHR with forward-based receivers. , vol.8, pp.490-500, 2014.
15. Feng Xiaoxue, Liang Yan, . Joint state estimation and mode identification based on MCMC-Gibbs sampling for OTHR. , vol.35, pp.2299-2306, 2014. (in Chinese)
16. Feng Xiaoxue, Liang Yan, , Zhou Lin. Mode identification and positioning accuracy improvement using forward-based receivers for OTHR. , vol.34, pp.2590-2598, 2013. (in Chinese)
17. Feng Xiaoxue, Liang Yan, .
18. Liang Yan, Feng Xiaoxue, Yang Feng, . The distributed infectious disease model and its application to collaborative sensor wakeup of wireless sensor networks, , vol.223, pp.192-204, 2013.
19. Guo Shanpeng, Liang Yan, Jiao Lianmeng, Yang Feng, Lan Hua. Research on modeling of computer generated forces system. Computer Measurement & Control, vol.20, pp.2257-2260 , 2012. (in Chinese)
20. Jiao Lianmeng, Yang Feng, Guo Shanpeng, Pan Quan. Research on waypoint flight simulation based on tactical maneuver set. Computer Simulation, vol.28, pp.73-76, 2011. (in Chinese)
1. Yang Haoyu, , Pan Quan. , Shanghai, China, July, 2021.
2. Ma Haonan, , Pan Quan. , Shanghai, China, July, 2021.
3. Wang Feng, , Pan Quan. , Shanghai, China, July, 2021.
4. Geng Xiaojiao, Liang Yan, Jiao Lianmeng*. Evidential association classification for high-dimensional data. 6th International Conference on Cloud Computing and Big Data Analytics, Chengdu, China, April, 2021. (Best Presentation Award)
5. , Geng Xiaojiao, Pan Quan.A compact belief rule-based classification system with evidential clustering, ,
6. , Geng Xiaojiao, Pan Quan, Wang Xiaoxu.A compact belief rule-based classifier with interval-constrained clustering, , Cambridge, UK, July, 2018.
7. , Geng Xiaojiao, Pan Quan. An extended evidential reasoning algorithm for multiple attribute decision analysis with uncertainty, , Banff, Canada, October, 2017.
8. , Denoeux Thierry, Pan Quan. Evidential editing k-nearest neighbor classifier. , Compiègne, France, July, 2015.
9. , Denoeux Thierry, Pan Quan. Fusion of pairwise nearest-neighbor classifiers based on pairwise-weighted distance metric and Dempster-Shafer theory. , Salamanca, Spain, July, 2014.
10. , Pan Quan, Feng Xiaoxue, Yang Feng. An evidential k-nearest neighbor classification method with weighted attributes. , Istanbul, Turkey, July, 2013.
11. Feng Xiaoxue, Liang Yan, . , Xi'an, China, July, 2013.
12. Gui Yang, Pan Quan, , Yang Feng
13. , Pan Quan, Feng Xiaoxue, Yang Feng. A belief-rule-based inference method for carrier battle group recognition. , Yangzhou, China, August, 2013.
14. , Pan Quan, Liang Yan, Yang Feng. A nonlinear tracking algorithm with range-rate measurements based on unbiased measurement conversion. , Singapore, July, 2012.
15. Feng Xiaoxue, Liang Yan, . Converted Measurement Kalman filter with nonlinear equality constrains. , Singapore, July, 2012.
16. , Pan Quan, Feng Xiaoxue, Yang Feng. A robust converted measurement Kalman filter for target tracking. , Hefei, China, July, 2012.
17. Feng Xiaoxue, Liang Yan, . On multi-paths effect of OTHR return signals. , Hefei, China, July, 2012.
18. Feng Xiaoxue, Liang Yan, Zhou Lin, . Coordinate transformation for OTHR with target height. , Hefei, China, July, 2012.
19. Jiao Lianmeng, Pan Quan, Feng Xiaoxue, Yang Feng. A belief-rule-based inference methodology for aircraft carrier battle group recognition. 4th Chinese Information Fusion Conference, Wuhan, China, 2012. (in Chinese)
20. Feng Xiaoxue, Jiao Lianmeng, Liang Yan. Research on Multi-paths effect of OTHR Return Signals. 3rd Chinese Information Fusion Conference, Xi'an, China, 2011. (in Chinese)
21. Jiao Lianmeng, Feng Xiaoxue, Yang Feng, Pan Quan. Research on target tracking with converted measurements Kalman filter. 3rd Chinese Information Fusion Conference, Xi'an, China, 2011. (in Chinese)
I am affiliated with the LABORATORY OF INFORMATION FUSION TECHNOLOGY (LIFT), MINISTRY OF EDUCATION,CHINA
Master positions in machine learning, data mining and information fusion are available throughout the whole year. Please send me your CV if you have good background and great passion in research.