The basic information
Education And Teaching
1. Undergraduate courses: "Control Engineering Foundation", "Electromechanical Systems and Control Technology", "Mechanical Control Comprehensive Experiment"
2. Master's degree course: Principles and Methods of System Engineering
3. Doctoral Program: "Analysis and Evaluation of Operational Effectiveness"
Weapon Science and Technology, Control Science and Technology, Marine and Ocean Engineering
Won the title of “Three Eight Red Flag Bearers”, advanced individuals in quality work, advanced individuals in scientific research work, etc.
Electromechanical control system design, system engineering, reliability, etc.
Presided over 6 projects and participated in more than ten projects, including:
1. Presided the “Research on the Reliability of Underwater Sensor Networks” of the Natural Science Basic Research Project of Shaanxi Province;
2. Presided a special research fund for doctoral disciplines in higher education institutions (new teacher fund) “Research on the life cycle cost model of torpedoes”;
3. Participate in the project “50 kg class autonomous observation system” ;
4. Participate in the project “Reliability Sampling Inspection and Evaluation Technology”.
1. “Reliability sampling inspection and assessment technology”, won the second prize of science and technology;
2. “System reliability design, analysis and simulation technology”, won the third prize of science and technology;
3. “Research on the life cycle cost model of torpedo” won the second prize of scientific and technological progress in Shaanxi Province;
4. “Study on the sampling test and assessment method for the reliability of small sample system”, won the second prize of scientific and technological progress of universities in Shaanxi Province;
5. “Research on the analysis method of torpedo life cycle cost”, won the Shaanxi Provincial Excellent Doctoral Dissertation Award;
6. “Fuzzy optimization model of one-off spare parts for torpedoes”, won the second prize of outstanding academic papers of natural sciences in Shaanxi Province;
7. “Forecast economic life prediction based on historical cost”, won the third prize of outstanding academic papers of natural sciences in Shaanxi Province;
8. “Time value of life cycle cost of torpedo weapon system” won the third prize of Shaanxi Provincial Natural Science Excellent Academic Paper;
1. Analysis of the life cycle cost of torpedoes [M], 2013 (Provincial and ministerial fund funded publication)
2. "PLC Principles and Engineering Application Technology" [M], 2016
3. Theory and Method of Torpedo Reliability [M], 2015
4. Principles and Methods of Torpedo System Engineering [M], 2010 (Ministerial Planning Graduate Textbook)
5. Liang QW, Sun TY, Shi L. Reliability analysis for mutative topology structure multi-AUV cooperative system based on interact3.ive Markov chains model[J]. Robotica, 2017, 35(8): 1761-1772 (SCI: 000405569600007)
6. Liang QW, Sun TY and Wang DD. Time-varying reliability indexes for multi-AUV cooperative system[J]. Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics, 2017, 28(2): 401-406 (SCI: 000400149800020)
7. Liang QW, Sun TY and Wang DD. Reliability indexes for multi-AUV cooperative systems [J]. Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics, 2017, 28(1): 179-186 (SCI: 000396969200020)
8. Liang, QW; Wang, DD. Gray relational entropy method in analysis the sensitivity of shipborne storage reliability for missile[J]. Indian Journal of Geo-Marine Sciences, 2017, 46(10): 2003-2007 (SCI: 000418784400008 )
9. Liang, QW; Zhao, MQ; Wang, MN. Grey forecast model for torpedo development cost based on neural network[J]. Indian Journal of Geo-Marine Sciences, 2017, 46(8): 1621-1626 (SCI: 000409398000013)
10. Liang Qing-wei,. Song Bao-wei. An Ideal Point Method Adopting Grey Relational Entropy to Estimate Life Cycle Cost with Effectiveness of Torpedo. Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology. 2008,15(4):491-493 (EI : 084111636307)
11. Qingwei Liang, Baowei Song. Checking Time Forecast for Torpedo Based on Maintain Cost. Journal of Information & Computational Science. 2009,6(4):1777-1783 (EI: 20101812907164)
12. Liang Qingwei, Song Baowei, Jia Yue. Fuzzy optimization model of one-off spare parts for torpedo. Journal of Ordnance Engineering. 2007,(6):700-703 (EI: 073410776248)
13. Liang Qingwei, Song Baowei, Jia Yue. Prediction of economic life of torpedo based on historical cost. Journal of Ordnance Engineering. 2006, (5): 865-868 (EI: 064710258088)
14. Liang Qingwei, Song Baowei, Li Jun. Time Value of Life Cycle Cost of Torpedo Weapon System. Journal of System Simulation. 2004,(12):2700-2702 (EI: 05119000119)