5. Iltaf Muhammad, Jian-Min Zhang*, Anwar Ali, Majeed Ur Rehman, Suleman Muhammad: First-principles prediction of the quaternary half-metallic ferromagnets TiZrIrZ (Z = Al, Ga or In) for spintronics applications [J]. Thin Solid Films. 690, (2019) 137564. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tsf.2019.137564
6. Iltaf Muhammad, Jian‐Min Zhang*: First‐Principles predictions on the effects of Pb doping on the structural, electronic, magnetic, and mechanical properties of the TiZrCoTl1？xPbx (x = 0.00, 0.25, 0.50, 0.75, 1.00) quaternary Heusler alloys [J]. Physica Status Solidi B. 256, (2019) 1800566. https://doi.org/10.1002/pssb.201800566
7. Iltaf Muhammad, Jian-Min Zhang, Anwar Ali, Yu-Hong Huang, Xiu-Mei Wei, Suleman Muhammad, Muhammad Mushtaq, Bandgap engineering of the (001) oriented thin-films of the Heusler alloys Co2？xFexCrAl (x=0.00, 0.25, 0.50, 0.75 or 1.00) Thin Solid Films 713. (2020) 138341 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tsf.2020.138341
8. Muhammad Mushtaq, Iltaf Muhammad*, Anwar Ali, Muhammad Atiff Sattar, Suleman Muhammad, First-principles search for half-metallic ferromagnetism in CsCrZ2 (Z=O, S, Se or Te) Heusler alloys [J]. Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling. 98, (2020) 107620. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmgm.2020.107620
Research projects and awards
1.Chinese Government Scholarship for doctorate degree in 2016
2. Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (20,000元) during PhD
2. Best researcher award (10,000元) during PhD
November 2020-till date
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, School of Microelectronics, Northwestern Polytechnical University, Taicang campus, P.R. China.
January 2016 to August 2016
Local Government, Elections and Rural Development Department, Mardan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
Head of an administrative department of Local Government, Elections and Rural Development.
September 2014 to December 2015
Danish Public School and College, Mardan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
Preparing lesson plans
Teaching mainly Physics
Conducting Physics practical classes
Organizing Physics activities and guiding Physics projects
Guiding and training students on science projects and competitive exams